The Louisville Show is a Great Kickoff to the New Year
- It’s the start of the new season! What else do you need to know? There’s new product, and the latest trends begin to emerge. Find out what’s selling, and what amenities and features will surprise and delight.
- Network, network, network. A lot of people go to The Louisville Show every year, and The Louisville Show in 2019 will emerge as a stellar year for the event and its participants. Five Midwestern states are represented — Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois and Kentucky. There is a lot of business to be done in this wide swatch down the center of the country and you do not want to miss out.
- There are 48 new homes to tour. You can walk through, put your hands on new materials and get a real feel for what the industry is doing. Ask questions, and find out where you can buy.
- Education. If you are new to the industry, or simply could stand to learn more about a certain segment, Louisville is a great starting point to gain perspective. There will be three days of presentations and panelists on topics that range from community management, to finance, marketing and design.
- The Louisville Show is the longest-running manufactured housing industry show in the country. Who doesn’t love tradition?
- More than 3,000 industry professionals will be in attendance, representing more than 1,000 organizations.
- The Louisville Show in 2019 will be held Jan. 30 – Feb 1, nicely timed and centrally located for large teams of manufactured housing professionals to fly in and out easily. This year the event will be held in the north wing of the Kentucky Exposition Center, very near the airport and across the street from the primary hospitality center, The Crowne Plaza.
- Entertaining. Have you even been to Louisville? It is a great place to entertain clients and have industry conversation in great settings. Nightlife, music, dining and general hospitality is a big draw in Louisville.
- Arrive a day early for the Manufactured Housing Manager certification class and MHAlive! “think tank” session with George Allen.
- More than 120 service and supplier exhibitors will be in attendance to provide information, products and services that range from anchor systems to lending packages.
To keep up on the latest news for The Louisville Show in 2019, go to the About the Show page and sign up for the email newsletter. Also, look into group registration and accommodations!